Information of personal data processing
Following art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC(OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1–88) – “GDPR” and in relation to the processing of your personal data we hereby inform you that:
- The data controller is YieldPlanet S.A. You can contact the controller at the address: 630 Wał Miedzeszyński st., 03-994 Warsaw, Poland and at the following phone number: +48 22 769 38 09.
- Your data are processed for the purposes relating to the promotion of the services of the data controller, as well as to allow the controller to contact with its potential customers, and to facilitate the procedures relating to the conclusion of agreements. The processing of the data in the above scope is based on art. 6 item 1 pt f of GDPR and, as regards the transfer of data to third countries as understood by GDPR, on art. 6 item 1 pt a of GDPR.
- The Processing of your data is related to the realization of the legitimate interest of YieldPlanet S.A. being the running of the commercial activity and the broadening of the market for its services, including direct marketing.
- Your data will be transferred to:
I. The entities which concluded the agreements aiming at the realization of the projects, for which the processing of your data is necessary as referred to herein. To the extent, it is required by the law, such entities will be, following the contracts with the Administrator, obliged to apply the adequate safety, technical and organizational measures to protect your data and to process them exclusively in accordance with the instructions of the Administrator.II. Other entities, which the Administrator is obliged to transfer your personal data following the respective provisions of law.
- Your data may be transferred to a third country as understood by GDPR. Following your consent, such a transfer may take place without the requirements specified in art. 44 and the following of GDPR being observed.
- Your data will be processed for the period of time of the rendering of the services by YieldPlanet S.A.
- You have the right to request the access to your data from YieldPlanet S.A., as well as to their rectification, erasure, restriction of their processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes GDPR. The supervisory authority is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or its successor.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
- The provision of your data is voluntary.
- YieldPlanet S.A. will not profile your data, as well as it will not make automated decisions.